COLOR: ICONIC YELLOW
SIZE RANGE: XS - S - M - L
COMPOSITION: 100% SATIN PES
MARK UP 2.7
5000 EU / order no minimum asked for RPT orders .
FOB Istanbul .
The customer must pay 100% in advance before the start of production.
Credit card quota is 5000 EU / order.
Orders over 5000EU bank transfered asked for .
For the orders less than 3000 $ , the client can buy with %30 upcharge from WSP.
To benefit from wholesale price list , MOQ is 5000 EU.
To have exclusivity ; the buyer might buy to min % 75 of locations they own means 3 of 4 store. Or 30000 EURO per order.
Payment conditions % 30 in advance % 70 before shipment .
( evening dress items )
The client has 7 days to cancel the order after O/C date .
No returns accepted for the clothes tocuhed with parfume cosmetics.
No returns accepted for the garments which their hanftags removed.
In % 100 Satin Items , additional color can be ordered with minimum of 5 assortments.
Thank you very much for joining Gigiis Family.
When you place your online order and confirm it with ELLE DD, you don’t have to make any payment. Once each brand receives your order, they will send the pro-forma invoice to you. At this moment, you need to pay 30% of the total order. The remaining 70% of the total order has to be paid before the shipment of the brands’ products.