PINK SHEARLING VEST + TECHNICAL FABRIC
When you place your online pre-order on ELLE DD platform, you don’t have to make any payment, you only create your selection recap.
ELLE DD will check it and contact you to agree all aspects; then ELLE DD will send you the pro-forma invoice by e-mail. At this moment, you need to pay 30% of the total order. The remaining 70% of the total order has to be paid before the shipment of the brands’ products.
If you choose ‘other’ as payment option, please complete the special requests section.
from 36 to 46
from 48 to 52 with a 10% surcharge